Digital Marketing Assistant
Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm with a focus on culture and the arts, is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant. We are a fast-growing firm and work with some of the country’s leading arts organizations including New York City Ballet, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference serving the arts industry.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist CI team members in support of their accounts, including helping to manage Facebook, AdWords, Google Analytics accounts, providing research, creating client presentations and providing reports on campaign results.
- Supporting senior team members in setting up and managing digital ad campaigns, social campaigns, and consulting projects for clients.
- Reporting on campaign results.
- Handling administrative tasks such as scheduling calls and meetings and drafting work orders.
- Working with Capacity Interactive team members and vendors to support account needs.
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing technologies that are relevant to support clients. This includes, but is not limited to: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook marketing, display advertising technologies, some SEO.
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing changes and advances across performing arts industry.
- Support of Digital Marketing Boot Camp for Arts Marketers including attendee outreach, marketing and operational support leading up to and at event.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
Strong writing and communication skills.
Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, and display advertising a plus.
Left-brained and right-brained thinker; an analytical mind.
Comfort and aptitude with numbers and statistics.
Strong facility with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Flexibility and openness to take on new projects and tasks and work in an ever-changing and growing company.
Passion for the arts.
A sense of humor with yourself and others is a big plus.
This position is ideal for an entry level candidate or someone with 1-2 years of work experience.
This is a full-time position with health benefits and a 401(k) including employer match. Salary commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: New York, NY
Last Updated: April 19, 2017