Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm with a focus on culture and the arts, offers internships throughout the year. We are a fast-growing firm and work with some of the country’s leading arts organizations including New York City Ballet, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, and MFA, Houston. We also annually host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts in NYC, the country’s leading digital marketing conference serving the arts industry.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour.
Interns will have the opportunity to interact with the President of Capacity Interactive as well as Consulting teams. The internship will cover a breadth of topics.
- Organizational Marketing and Content Creation
- New Business Development
- Digital Marketing Platforms and Tools (including display and social advertising platforms as well as web analytics and tag management)
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Insights into the Business of Non-Profit Arts
- CI Administration and Operations
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High self-motivation and attention to detail
- Flexibility and openness to take on new projects and tasks
- Ability to work in teams or individually
- Comfort and aptitude with numbers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of and passion for the arts industry
- Inquisitive nature and desire to learn
- Sense of humor
Intern will work from own computer at Capacity Interactive’s Midtown office.
Length of Internship: Mid-May – August
Application Deadline: March 1
Length of Internship: September – December
Length of Internship: January – April
This internship is a minimum of 20 hours per week and pays $11 per hour. School credit available.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: New York, NY
Last Updated: January 24, 2017